[Insight-developers] Bad Links in Documentation

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Oct 6 09:45:38 EDT 2008

Hello,
	I have been running into some bad (404 errors) external links in the
documentation. Some have been to external web sites, but one I tried
on friday was to IJ! I was just wondering if there is any kind of web
link checker running on ITK. Since web sites are frequently moved
around, I think it's important to know when links go bad. If it's not
already done, perhaps KWStlye would be the appropriate place or
doxygen generation. Here is where some can be found:

http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MinimumProjectionImageFilter.html
http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Statistics_1_1ScalarImageTextureCalculator.html

-Brad

Bradley Lowekamp