[Insight-developers] TIFFImageIO AddSupportedWriteExtension

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Sep 14 12:09:04 EDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Your right, those were typos.

Not to mention the dummy "F" that I left at the top and
broke the Dashboard yesterday...

              Shame on me  :-/

The text has now been fixed, to be:

   this->AddSupportedWriteExtension(".tif");
   this->AddSupportedWriteExtension(".TIF");
   this->AddSupportedWriteExtension(".tiff");
   this->AddSupportedWriteExtension(".TIFF");

   this->AddSupportedReadExtension(".tif");
   this->AddSupportedReadExtension(".TIF");
   this->AddSupportedReadExtension(".tiff");
   this->AddSupportedReadExtension(".TIFF");

  My apologies for the mess...

    Luis