[Insight-developers] GDCM 2.x [was CMake Flag to make itk::Image behave like itk::OrientedImage]

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 12:00:11 EDT 2008

Hi Hans

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 5:53 PM, Hans Johnson <hans-johnson at uiowa.edu> wrote:
> All,
>
> For those of us who do not have customers using VS6, but do have a great
> need for many of the dicom processing features available in GDCM 2.0
> (private field tag processing!), what is the recommended path?

Thanks ! BTW did you try the new SIEMENS CSA handling or GEMS protocol
data block to extract the hidden MR acquisition values ?

If you are in a hurry, just compile + install GDCM 2.x. It comes with
a itk::GDCMImageIO2 class, simply use that instead of the
itk::GDCMImageIO.

Feel free to send me an email, if something does not work as expected,
--
Mathieu