[Insight-developers] reading 3D tiff (/dcm pair Mevis)

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 10:05:38 EDT 2008

Rashindra,

Another thing to look at is the list of tif files that needed changes
after the last upgrade:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/itktiff/?root=Insight&sortby=rev#dirlist

Any file with a revision other than 1.1 has changes that were required
after the initial import. There are about a dozen of these files.

Bill