[Insight-developers] Dashboard to de impacted

Alexandre GOUAILLARD Alexandre_Gouaillard at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 26 15:55:41 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I m going to slowly commit several mesh processing filters to the review
directory today. The dashboard (especially KWStyle) might not be happy about
it for a couple of day, but I plan to fix everything before Monday. I will
do experimental builds before commiting anything to reduce a maximum the
impact, but I don t have all configurations at hand.

Sorry in advance if it is of inconvenience to any of you.

Alex.