[Insight-developers] Any plan to make ITK a Mac framework bundle?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 2 15:38:02 EDT 2009

Hi Shiva,

Thanks a lot for working on generating the bundle.

Are you doing this manually ?

or are you using the CPack utility that comes with CMake ?

If you are not using CPack, then you probably should
consider using it. It should be a lot easier, since
it takes advantage of the information that the CMake
configuration already has about how to install ITK
(e.g. what files to put where...).