[Insight-developers] NonThreadedShrinkImageFilter updating?

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Tue Apr 7 11:38:01 EDT 2009

I just noticed that there is "itkNonThreadedShrinkImageFilter". This
doesn't have any of the recent corrections that that the regular
ShrinkImageFilter has gone through. As one can always set the number
of threads to 1 in a filter I am not sure I understand it's current
purpose.

Should this class still be maintained? or is it pseudo depreciated?

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine