[Insight-developers] So -- no concensus on smoothing re MultiResolutionPyramidImageFilter?

kent williams norman-k-williams at uiowa.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:27:13 EDT 2009

It seems Hans assigned me yesterday to fix this 'bug':

http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=7002

As is noted there, there still doesn't appear to be a consensus on how to
handle this problem.  So I've taken ownership of a bug with no clear way to
fix it.

If the issue is truly tabled, does it need to hang around as an open bug?