[Insight-developers] Integrating the New Statistics framework into ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:32:07 EDT 2009

When the time comes, I assume this new statistics will move first into
Review/StatisticsV2 at least until it builds cleanly everywhere. I
realize that changes to existing classes can't start until it moves
into ITK proper. Otherwise there would be too many REVIEW ifdefs that
would need to be replaced later on.

BTW, I just ran a gcc build with these flags:
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-Wall -Wshadow -Wcast-qual  -fstack-protector
and received many warnings.

The good news is that I ran with
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING=-Wall -Wshadow -Wcast-qual -D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG
-D_GLIBCXX_DEBUG_PEDANTIC -fstack-protector

and all the tests passed.

Bill