[Insight-developers] Integrating the New Statistics framework into ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:21:03 EDT 2009

I would not give up too hastily the backward compatibility potential
of the new statistics. A t first glance, it seems that some additional
effort should be made to make the new statistics more compatible than
it is currently.

A simple replacement is simple for us developers, but does not
consider our large community of customers that rely on a stable API to
build their applications and products.

Bill