[Insight-developers] Portability Issues with StatisticsRefactoring

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sat Apr 11 10:22:44 EDT 2009

Hi Bill:

Thanks for looking at this. I am getting a few build errors after updating
with your changes. They are reported on the following experimental build
from my laptop (gcc4.3 linux)

  http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=310844

Any idea ? There are cryptic errors from std::operator <<

karthik

--
Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,