[Insight-developers] Naming Conventions with StatisticsRefactoring

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 18:08:29 EDT 2009

Luis,

Sounds good to me also. My observation is that it is non-trivial to
convert form the itkHistogram to the new histogram. I think that
renaming it will make this transition easier for our customers. I have
have a plan to help our customers to upgrade to the new statistics.
It's stil a half-baked plan, so I'll hold back on details for now.

Bill