[Insight-developers] Naming Conventions with StatisticsRefactoring

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Sun Apr 12 05:07:05 EDT 2009

With inputs from Brad and Gaetan, the following classes and their
corresponding tests have been renamed:

  MeanFilter -> MeanSampleFilter
  CovarianceFilter -> CovarianceSampleFilter
  WeightedMeanFilter -> WeightedMeanSampleFilter
  WeightedCovarianceFilter -> WeightedCovarianceSampleFilter
  StandardDeviationPerComponentFilter ->
StandardDeviationPerComponentSampleFilter

karthik