[Insight-developers] itkImageToHistogramFilter class and test issues

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Fri Apr 17 03:24:26 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 15, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Karthik Krishnan <
karthik.krishnan at kitware.com> wrote:

> We also have to fix other dataobjects in the new statistics framework. The
> following dataobjects are missing a graftoutput method :
>
> - ListSample
> - MembershipSample
> - Subsample

The graft method has also been added for the ListSample, MembershipSample
and Subsample. In most cases. its a DeepCopy than a Graft (ShallowCopy),
since most bulk data in the Statistics dataobjects are maintained via STL
vectors / maps (non-pointer) ivars.

Sending        Source/itkListSample.h
Sending        Source/itkListSample.txx
Sending        Source/itkMembershipSample.h
Sending        Source/itkMembershipSample.txx
Sending        Source/itkSubsample.h
Sending        Source/itkSubsample.txx
Transmitting file data ......
Committed revision 4166.