[Insight-developers] CDash upgrade

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Apr 21 13:13:34 EDT 2009

Julien and ITK Developers

I tried to log in to CDash today and my e-mail address and password were
rejected.

I think this is the first time that I've tried to log in since the
upgrade. I usually log in every every few weeks, Firefox remembers the
credentials, and I have them recorded (GPG Post-It) so I doubt it's a
problem on my end.

I tried to create a new account figuring that my account got deleted in
the upgrade and was rejected because my e-mail address is already in use.

Could this be an issue due to the upgrade? Is anybody else seeing this
problem?