[Insight-developers] Problems with SymmetricSecondRankTensor and DiffusionTensors3D

Luke Bloy luke.bloy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 13:27:59 EDT 2009

Hi Casey,

Done. My patch doesn't address the pre/Post multiply issues, because as
you pointed out the methods are just wrong. I also can't see a reason
(other then to perform rotation etc) that I would want to do these
multiplications.

Also in this case I'm not sure that keeping backward compatibility is
the correct thing to do. I know that if it was my research, I'd rather
have to fix my code, then to continue to get incorrect results without
knowing it.

-Luke