[Insight-developers] How to set up a continuous build with a linux machine?

Arnaud Gelas arnaud_gelas at hms.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 29 14:42:43 EDT 2009

Hi guys,

It may not be the right mailing list...
I am trying to set up a continuous build on a linux machine for our
project.

I have found an example for the windows case here:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/Itk_FAQ#What_is_a_continuous_build_and_how_can_I_contribute_one.3F

Is there a wiki page somewhere how to install one continuous build on a
linux machine? Or can anyone explain to me how to proceed, please?

I have unsuccessfully tried to set the CTEST_INITIAL_CACHE variable as I
was doing for the nightly build of itk... but when I run the continuous
build script, the error messages are just as if all these variables were
not set.

I would appreciate any advice, help...

Thanks in advance,
Arnaud