[Insight-developers] How to set up a continuous build with a linux machine?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 08:35:02 EDT 2009

Hi Arnaud,

The Kitware newsletter: "The Source" issue of October 2008

http://www.kitware.com/products/archive/kitware_quarterly1008.pdf

has a nice and concise tutorial (by Bill Hoffman) on the use of CTest,
and in general of the software development process.

See pages: 8-10.

Continuous builds are discussed in page 9.