[Insight-developers] Baselines for code moving from IJ to Review

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 19:17:31 EDT 2009

Bill,

Good point,
Thanks for adding this to the code review list.

A new group of has been added for images:
http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#For_Adding_Images_to_Input_or_Baseline

It gives guidelines on how to prepare images
when adding them to the testing collection,
including considerations about image size.

   Luis