[Insight-developers] question regarding nifti IO

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Apr 30 19:35:23 EDT 2009

Hi Kent

The Analyze tests was still failing and I couldn't find any related
changes in the itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx file itself.

The following two commits were made to fix the test:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Code/IO/itkAnalyzeImageIO.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.98&r2=1.99&sortby=date

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Testing/Code/IO/itkNiftiImageIOTest2.cxx?root=Insight&r1=1.4&r2=1.5&sortby=date

    Luis