[Insight-developers] Borland/VS issues with new checkins

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:39:58 EDT 2009

Sophie,

The new classes in Review,:
itkShapeKeepNObjectsLabelMapFilter
itkShapeOpeningLabelMapFilter
and
itkShapeRelabelLabelMapFilter

all have trouble compiling with the Borland and VS6 compiler.

I experimented with various solution on Borland and have a solution,
although not the prettiest. I create a macro that replaces the
templated function:
TemplatedGenerateData. I have only tired it on
itkShapeKeepNObjectsLabelMapFilter, but I'm sure it will work on the
others.

Unless someone else can find better workarounds, I try to fix the
others today and check in the results.

Let me know what you and Lis think about this,

Bill