[Insight-developers] gccxml and msvc9

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 7 09:06:45 EDT 2009

Charl Botha wrote:
> 2009/8/7 Brad King <brad.king at kitware.com>:
>> Charl Botha wrote:
>>> I ran C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\xxresult
>>> through gccxml -E.  The output is attached.
>>>
>> Actually, I need the output of "gccxml -E" on the exact source
>> that is failing.  It was "wrap_itkVersor.cxx" in Gaetan's case.
>> Take whatever invocation of gccxml failed and run the same
>> command line with -E added so that I can see what it sees.
>
> Doh, sorry about that!

Okay, I've already fixed this error in xxresult.  The problem is that
gccxml is finding xxresult in the VS installation instead of the
patched copy of it that is supposed to be created by the build
process or the gccxml_vcconfig tool.

Did you install msvc9 Service Pack 1 since this gccxml was built?

-Brad