[Insight-developers] gccxml and msvc9

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Aug 7 09:29:01 EDT 2009

Charl Botha wrote:
>> I am using the ITK-3-14 checkout of CableSwig.  Did you fix the
>> problem before or after the ITK-3-14 release?

I fixed it on Jan 6, 2009.

> Just checked my
> C:\build\jwd\inst\CableSwig\lib\CableSwig\share\gccxml-0.9\Vc9\Include
> directory: there is no xxresult.  Is that possible?

When gccxml builds, it should report that it is applying a patch
called "vc9sp1Include.patch".  Do you see that?  Is it instead
applying "vc9Include.patch"?

Perhaps the installer is not recognizing service pack 1.  What
language variant do you have?  Do you have a registry entry like

  // English SP1
  "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\VisualStudio\\9.0\\InstalledProducts\\KB948484;",

?  Do you know the registry entry for your sp1?

-Brad