[Insight-developers] Thousands of warnings on cygwin/mingw builds

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 10:30:24 EDT 2009

The cygwin and mingw builds on dash14.kitware have been generating
1000's of warnings for some time now (since 6/14 I think). I suspect
that the nightlies were converted over to use the new ctest scripting.
Prior to that the builds were warning free.

Can you add to the cygwin and mingw ctest scripts:
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=-Wno-uninitialized -O3 -DNDEBUG
CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=-Wno-uninitialized -O2 -g
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE:STRING=-Wno-uninitialized  -O3 -DNDEBUG
CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO:STRING=-Wno-uninitialized -O2 -g

Bill