[Insight-developers] Failing tests on StatisticsLabelMap classes

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 13:00:40 EDT 2009

That did it. I checked it in.

BTW: when people start switching over to the new statistics, they will
be encountering problems like this. There needs to be a clear
description and checklist for each class that breaks backward
compatibility with the old statistics. We should not underestimate the
pain customers will go through without excellent documentation.

I am working (on the back burner) with a backward compatibility layer
but work has slowed down during the good weather.

Bill