[Insight-developers] Test for large image buffer convert

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Aug 11 18:01:51 EDT 2009

Hi Sean,

All very valid questions...

Fortunately in this case, the decision has been
left to the human who configures ITK with CMake.   :-)

For the purpose of testing ITK I would suggest that
we set this number to the amount of "usable" RAM
available in the machine.

We probably agree in that we don't want to rely on
virtual memory for processing an image processing
pipeline.