[Insight-developers] Wrapping with USE_REVIEW_STATISTICS=ON

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Sat Aug 15 14:17:48 EDT 2009

Le 15 août 09 à 19:18, Hans Johnson a écrit :

> Has anyone successfully used wrapping with the new statistics
> framework?
>
> [ 64%] Building CXX object Wrapping/WrapITK/Modules/Calculators/
> CMakeFiles/CalculatorsTcl.dir/
> wrap_itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorTcl.o
> /IPLlinux/ipldev/scratch/hjohnson/src/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST_64-
> lib/Insight/Code/Review/Statistics/
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.txx: In member function `void
> itk
> ::Statistics
> ::ScalarImageToHistogramGenerator
> <TImageType>::SetHistogramMax(typename itk::NumericTraits<typename
> TImage::PixelType>::RealType) [with TImageType = itk::Image<short
> int, 2u>]':
> /IPLlinux/ipldev/scratch/hjohnson/src/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST_64-
> lib/Insight-build/Wrapping/WrapITK/Modules/Calculators/
> wrap_itkScalarImageToHistogramGeneratorTcl.cxx:1284:   instantiated
> from here
> /IPLlinux/ipldev/scratch/hjohnson/src/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST_64-
> lib/Insight/Code/Review/Statistics/
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.txx:93: error: 'class
> itk
> ::Statistics
> ::SampleToHistogramFilter
> <itk::Statistics::ImageToListSampleAdaptor<itk::Image<short int, 2u>
> >, itk::Statistics::Histogram<double,
> itk::Statistics::DenseFrequencyContainer2> >' has no member named
> 'SetHistogramMax'
> /IPLlinux/ipldev/scratch/hjohnson/src/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST_64-
> lib/Insight/Code/Review/Statistics/
> <CLIP>
> [hjohnson at compute22 Modules]$ vim /IPLlinux/ipldev/scratch/hjohnson/
> src/BRAINS-COMPILE/Linux/FAST_64-lib/Insight/Code/Review/Statistics/
> itkScalarImageToHistogramGenerator.txx

Hi,

I think the classes in a nested name space were not wrapped correctly.
They were empty, with python at least.
I kept them only as a reminder that something should be fixed.

Do you ever succeeded to use them with tcl?

If no, maybe the simplest fix is to remove them.

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann