[Insight-developers] Addressing Failures of ResampleImageFilter9Test

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:51:40 EDT 2009

Luis,

I believe I found the partition. I checked most (not all)
CMakeLists.txt files (in the itkSystemInformationTest output) for
passing and failing platforms.

Here is what I concluded:

Platforms that are failing have a common cmake variable set:
//Enable Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 implementation of rounding
// (hardware dependant).
VNL_CONFIG_ENABLE_SSE2_ROUNDING:BOOL=ON

those that are passing have one of two conditions:

1) ITK_USE_CENTERED_PIXEL_COORDINATES_CONSISTENTLY:BOOL=OFF
or
2) VNL_CONFIG_ENABLE_SSE2_ROUNDING:BOOL=OFF

Should we expect the same results regardless of the SSE2 setting? If
not, then we can check in another baseline. If the results should be
the same, we have some work to do.

Bill