[Insight-developers] kdtree plots and parallel tests

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 3 21:17:02 EST 2009

Bill,

Yes,
test dependencies can be defined in the CMakeLists.txt file
by using the command:

    SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES( Test2Name
                      PROPERTIES DEPENDS Test1Name)

This states that Test1Name must be run before running Test2Name.

BTW: Those dependencies on the KdTree tests are my bad   :-(

I should have put the test dependencies explicitly at the time.

          Luis