[Insight-developers] CVS commit Style check for the file "dsrc2c.c" hangs...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Fri Dec 4 08:48:24 EST 2009

Hi Julien,

Sure, I'll send it to you.

(it is my Mac Mini at home, so, I'll do it this evening).

I ran KWStyle on it manually, and it certainly takes
a long time (which is not surprising because it is
a *very large* file), and it also reports many style
errors, (which is not surprising either because it is
Fortran translated in to C), but... still finished in some
finite amount of time.

At the end, the real issue is that this file should be
excluded from Style checking (because it is Fortran
translated in to C).

    Thanks

         Lusi