[Insight-developers] Insight Journal paper "A Label Geometry Image Filter for Multiple Object Measurement" moved to Review

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 8 07:57:34 EST 2009

Dirk, Jim,

In preparation for the ITK 3.18 release,

Your paper:

"A Label Geometry Image Filter for Multiple Object Measurement"
     http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/301
     http://hdl.handle.net/1926/1493

has been moved into the directory

               Insight/Code/Review

A)  Many coding style changes were made to the
     source code in the Insight Journal.

B)  Only the 2D test has been incorporated.

     The image provided in the IJ paper for
     the 3D test is a bit too large for ITK standards.

     Could you suggest a smaller image to use ?

     Ideally one that is already in Testing/Data/Input   :-)

C) The Code Review is not yet complete,
    we are still going through the list of items
    in the Check List

    http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Code_Review_Check_List

In the meantime, we anticipate the usual tweaking
with different platforms (Borland, Cygwin, Sun CC...).
We will take care of it in the following days.