[Insight-developers] CUDA porting of ITK

Philip Ward pward at vpac.org
Tue Dec 8 18:13:55 EST 2009

Dear Developers,

My apologies if my protocol is incorrect in using this list, I am a first time subscriber.

A development team, including myself, from VPAC in Melbourne Australia (www.vpac.org) are currently working on porting some of the ITK to CUDA. One of the reasons for doing this is VPAC manage many clusters, including a Tesla cluster, and some of our clients use ITK. As part of our preliminary research I would like to know if any developers are currently porting to CUDA so that we can avoid any doubling up and wasted effort. We are open to collaboration and will be releasing our code sometime in late February 2010.

I am happy and open to discuss any matters relating to this so do not hesitate to email me.

Regards,
Phillip Ward