[Insight-developers] itkAnalyzeImageIO issue with offset

Mathieu Coursolle mathieu at rogue-research.com
Wed Dec 23 14:33:09 EST 2009

Hi,

Good catch, sorry about that.

Do you know which warning flags need to be turned on to trigger that warning ?
For some reason, our build machines did not produce that warning.

Since the vox_offset is a float, but specifies a byte offset, would it be safe to truncate
it ? I mean, is there any chance it might not be a signed integer ?

Thanks,
Mathieu