[Insight-developers] ITK Dashboard Expected builds

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Mon Dec 28 14:05:09 EST 2009

On 12/28/2009 11:44 AM, Luis Ibanez wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> The machine kitty,
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewSite.php?siteid=2158&project=2&currenttime=1261879200
>
> as well as:
> bambi, candy, bunny, teddy, cherry,
>
> have not submitted builds after December 25th.
>
> If you have a chance,
> could you please take a look ?

Ohio University had an electrical substation upgrade December 26.

I was told (a bit late) that there would be two power outages to our
building but not how long they would be, so I just logged in late on the
25th and halted all of the workstations.

I brought them all back up this morning.

I guess I should have sent an e-mail to the list. I baulked at sending
one for CMake, ITK, VTK, and ParaView from my wife's laptop.

I wonder if CDash could have a "This site is temporarily out of order"
button.