[Insight-developers] mini3.nlm: 1000 warnings

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Thu Feb 5 11:04:58 EST 2009

Hi Luis,

Opps my bad.

I stopped the continuous build yesterday. So it's only there once.

I was trying to increase the warnings in mini3, by taking some of them
from here:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewNotes.php?buildid=264483

Some of these flags really should be on some continuous build so they
can be corrected before the nightly builds.
But even when this is copied correctly there are still extra warning
from the Utility directory. Would be nice if I could just add some
CXX_FLAGS to the ITK Code directory. I only think that a couple of
these extra flags are problematic for that directory.

I will slowly and carefully add some back after some test builds :)

Brad

On Feb 5, 2009, at 10:55 AM, Luis Ibanez wrote:

> Hi Brad,
>
> Is there a particular reason for enabling the warning:
>
>          -Woverloaded-virtual
>
> in the ITK build of mini3.nlm:
> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=264140
>
> This is producing the messages:
>
> cc1: warning: command line option "-Woverloaded-virtual" is valid for
> C++/ObjC++ but not for C
>

> many many times...  :-)
>

>   Thanks for any advice,
>

>       Luis