[Insight-developers] SparseFieldLevelSetImageFilter (Bug?)

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sat Feb 7 11:37:23 EST 2009

Hi Brady,

Thanks for your report.
Either list is fine for bug reports.

In general,
when you are fairly certain that you have found a bug,
the developers list is more appropriate.

But, when you are simply suspecting that there may be a bug,
that may equally be a misunderstanding on the use of the code,
or in the interpretation of its output, then the users list is
more appropriate.

I'll follow the discussion in the users list, given
that there are already a couple of replies there.