[Insight-developers] Image memory model

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Mon Jul 6 20:13:19 EDT 2009

Hello,

The Insight Journal used to have SVN access, we are in the process of
re-enabling it. That said the current system only allow to "play" with
temporary dashboard and make sure it compiles, then the user is
responsible for packaging the new revision.

I like the idea of having a central IJ SVN repository that we can test
on a regular basis with the current ITK Head. This would definitely help
   migrating code from the IJ to the Review directory. We should discuss
how this should be done.

Julien