[Insight-developers] TIFF Support of Zeiss Images

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Jul 7 15:04:38 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

Is it a tiff image?

Yes, Zeiss LSM is a TIFF format with a different file extension.

Also, it's huge...

Yes, that one is a 4D sample (across XYZ and time).

Zeiss made another sample based on the same data, but only XYZ without
multiple timepoints. It is much smaller (4MB); I have placed it at:

    https://skyking.microscopy.wisc.edu/curtis/2ChZ.zip

HTH,
Curtis