[Insight-developers] TIFF Support of Zeiss Images

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 15:34:56 EDT 2009

I just ran the large file through TIFFImageIO and produces a Meta file
whose header looks like this:

ObjectType = Image
NDims = 3
BinaryData = True
BinaryDataByteOrderMSB = False
CompressedData = False
TransformMatrix = 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1
Offset = 0 0 0
CenterOfRotation = 0 0 0
AnatomicalOrientation = RAI
ElementSpacing = 3.84502e-07 3.84342e-07 7.5e-07
DimSize = 400 300 399
ElementType = MET_UCHAR
ElementDataFile = foo.raw

Does this look correct?