[Insight-developers] PixelTypes in BinaryImageToLabelMapFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:33:41 EDT 2009

I just did a quick scan of itk with find. Currently in itk,

m_ForegroundValue appears in about 16 classes (including 6 in Review).
m_InputForegroundValue appears in 2
(BasicFIlters/itkSimpleContourExtractorImageFIlter.h and its optimized
version in Review)

m_InputForeground does not appear, nor does m_Foreground.