[Insight-developers] Where is my Publication Review ???

Ivan Macia imacia at vicomtech.org
Wed Jul 8 16:36:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

Yesterday I made a review to Dan's article "Alternative Memory Models for
ITK Images" and I am almost 100% sure that I completed the review
successfully, however there are no reviews for this publication. During the
process I even saved the review temporarily two times but continued the
process to the very end.

Could someone please check if there could be any error in the system or my
review is somewhere in the hyperspace or there is a log or sth?
If necessary I can rewrite it again but I find this a bit weird.

Thanks in advance

Iván