[Insight-developers] Fwd: label object manipulation

Sophie Chen sophie.chen at kitware.com
Thu Jul 23 20:54:11 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sophie Chen <sophie.chen at kitware.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 8:53 PM
Subject: Re: [Insight-developers] label object manipulation
To: Gaëtan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr>

Hi again~
Thanks for the quick reply! Luis and I looked over the code today and he
says he is also concerned about the compile conflicts with VS6 and will
rework the class/filters with me on Tuesday. In the meantime, would you
happen to have a secondary list I could work on to commit before Tuesday?
Thanks~

--
Sincerely,
      Sophie