[Insight-developers] Detecting bad URLs

Bradley Lowekamp blowekamp at mail.nih.gov
Mon Jul 27 10:05:01 EDT 2009

Hello,

	ITK has been around for a while now. Longer then many websites the
documentation references. For example the one referenced in
itkConvertPixelBuffer.h. I know I have encountered at least two more,
but I can't recall them now.

	Can we set up a test to detect URLs gone bad?

I am not sure what would be the best way to go about this. KWStyle? a
perl script? It would seem plausible to come up with a regular
expression to extract URLs from the code. On the down side this test
could fail irregularly if web sites go down.

Brad

Bradley Lowekamp
Lockheed Martin Contractor for
National Library of Medicine