[Insight-developers] Cygwin cmake 2.6 issue

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Wed Jun 3 12:34:08 EDT 2009

Bill,
Brad asked me to take care of this, but I have been out since Monday after
having knee surgery.  I will be working from home the next few days and this
is something that is on my list to do.  Is there a hard deadline on this, or
is it something I can dabble at for a few days?

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.