[Insight-developers] no floor() when building ITK with sun studio on amd64

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Jun 5 13:07:47 EDT 2009

Hi,

When building ITK on opensolaris x86 64bits with sunstudio 12, I get
this error:

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewBuildError.php?buildid=348715

the easy fix is to add

   #include "math.h"

in Code/Common/itkBSplineInterpolationWeightFunction.txx, however, I'm
not sure that's the best option, because floor is not used on all the
plateforms, and because it may not be the most efficient way to go.

Any idea about what may be the best way to fix that?

Regards,

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann