[Insight-developers] testing creation of packages with cpack

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu Jun 18 10:24:17 EDT 2009

Le 18 juin 09 à 15:47, Luis Ibanez a écrit :

> Hi Gaetan,

Hi Luis,

> Yes, it is that simple.
>
> From Visual Studio, just right click on the PACKAGE
> project and select build.
>
> Note that you should first install NSIS, since this
> is what CPack uses for packaging the project.
>

> This is what we did for creating the ITK+WrapITK+Python
> installer for FARSIGHT.

Sorry, I forgot to say that I wanted to have that in the *nightly
tests*, to avoid bad surprises when preparing the packages.

When I run "ctest -D Nightly", ctest is building only the target "all"
- I'd like to replace it by the target "package", so the errors during
the package creation should appear on the dashboard.

Gaëtan