[Insight-developers] Incorporating the new statistics framework in ITK

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:27:52 EDT 2009

Here is a note I sent a while ago:

If Histogram were called MeasurmentHistogram, I might be able to make
a backward compatible itkHistogram that uses the new
MeasurmentHistogram. Currently, the new Histogram has
changed the template arguments from the old. Actually it matches
exactly itkVariableDimensionHistogram, but that is not such a great
name for the new Statistics.