[Insight-developers] Moving Insight Journal Paper 176

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu May 14 15:38:12 EDT 2009

Gaetan,
I have all the classes included in your previous email:

 itk::LabelObjectLine
 itk::LabelObject
 itk::LabelMap
 itk::LabelImageToLabelMapImageFilter
 itk::LabelMapToLabelImageFilter

as well as itk::LabelMapFilter (needed for itk::LabelMapToLabelImageFilter)
and itk::Functor::LabelObjectLineComparator (derived by stripping out the
functor from itk::LabelObjectLine).

I'm not sure how much more time I will have before the code freeze, but if
you have any more high priority suggestions, I would be happy to hear them.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.
Kitware, Inc.