[Insight-developers] Missing ITK Valgrind? : Looking for Volunteers

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 20 10:08:47 EDT 2009

How about we split the effort ?

If we identify four machines and set them up for running one of the
four pieces.

I can set thurmite.kitware to do one piece.
(I assume that Valgrind runs equally fine on a Mac Mini...)

Zion.kitware could run another quarter (starting after 10am).

Gaetan: could you share with us the recipe that you use for running
         Valgrind ?

         How do you split the run into four pieces ?

         I'll then set up the first two pieces in thurmite.kitware and
         zion.kitware

   Any takers for the two remaining pieces ?

     Luis