[Insight-developers] Portable round - Is it still time to commit?

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Mon May 25 15:05:14 EDT 2009

Hi Tom,

you were bang on. I have done a make clean and re-built the code, and it
looks like it's doing better.

On another note, two tests appear to fail with the Portable Round,
Pixel-centered, and Region-validation flags off.

http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewTest.php?onlyfailed&buildid=340518

These two tests also were failing with the flags on. Is there a part of the
new code that is not #ifdef'ed with the flags?

The ctest -Experimental with flags on is still running.

Cheers,

Michel

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Tom Vercauteren
<tom.vercauteren at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Michel,
>
> You do not need any specific flag. Could your error be related to the
> fact that the ITK version number just changed from 3.13 to 3.14?
>
> Tom
>
> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 19:31, Michel Audette
> <michel.audette at kitware.com> wrote:
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > I'm getting a lot of failures of the type:
> >
> /home/michel/tools/Insight_ALL/InsightDebugBuildShared/bin/StatisticsExamplesTests2:
> > error while loading shared libraries: libitkvnl_inst.so.3.14: cannot open
> > shared object file: No such file or directory
> >
> > Which flag have I neglected to enable?
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Michel
> > --